it’s worth the investment of time, effort and money with huge benefits for your health and well being. I wish I had started this discipline years ago
Who you’ve been training with and for how long
- I have been training with Jo since April 2019 twice a week and have completed nearly 50 sessions.
Why did you choose personal training and what it means to you?
- I chose PT as I wanted to get fitter following a knee injury, did not know how to use gym equipment effectively, and I heard good stories from a friend who had great results
What you like about FitStudioZ
- dedicated personal trainer, private training booths, variety of equipment, easy access to and flexibility of appointments.
- Jo is a great trainer, very experienced, positive and fun to be with. She motivates me and pushes me to levels I did not expect to achieve
- I like the structure and variety of workouts and the level of progression applied each week.
How does FitStudioZ compare to a normal gym?
- private dedicated space and equipment
- PT workouts are much more structured than if I was doing my own. My trainer comes prepared each session with a programme of specific and balanced targeting for fitness, core strength, and shape. As a result I get much better results.
- there is greater discipline working with a trainer and it’s a much more effective and intense use of an hour
- the risk of an injury is much reduced
What’s your proudest achievement while training? (for example; confidence, arms, stamina, energy)
- I’m a lot stronger and fitter since I started and can do many new routines not possible before. E.g pick up and carry a 40kg kettlebell, ‘hang tough’ for 60 seconds and front plank for 120 seconds
- my shape and muscle definition has improved dramatically. Can now see toned arms, shoulders and legs
- it makes for a much healthier lifestyle in line with good nutrition
What would you say to somebody that’s contemplating PT?
- it’s worth the investment of time, effort and money with huge benefits for your health and well being. I wish I had started this discipline years ago
- for best results make sure your fitness regime is done in conjunction with good healthy nutrition and adequate sleep.